Building a Bulletproof Business
Best leadership strategies to take your company to take your company to the top tier.
DESIGNED FOR MANAGERS & EXECUTIVES
Most owners and executives can relate to these statements:
- You’re passionate about the business, and others just don’t seem to be as passionate.
- It’s easier to do stuff on your own versus stopping and training others how to do it properly.
- You may know where you want to be in a couple of years but don’t have a real road map to get there,
- You have spent the past few years building the business, and now you're in protection mode versus growth mode.
- All roads lead to a select few in the company, creating a bottleneck.
- People are coming to you for answers vs. coaching your people to thrive independently.
Learn from the experts and gain access to the information that will help you make your organization run like a well-oiled machine.
President & CEO
Best-selling author and sales and management thought leader, since joining Sandler in 1988, Dave Mattson has guided the firm to become the largest global provider of sales and management training with over 250 operating units in more than 27 countries.
VP of Sandler Online Learning & Development
Mike Montague shares his knowledge and expertise by way of social media and other avenues with quality content and resources designed for sales professionals and managers all over the globe. He is also an accomplished writer, contributing to the Sandler book, LinkedIn The Sandler Way, business magazines, and the Sandler Blog.