BECOME YOUR SALES TEAM'S GPS FOR SUCCESS
Dominate your marketplace with leadership tools that drive real results.
Designed for Managers & Executives
Most leaders can relate to these statements:
- I'm unsure about what my people are doing every day.
- I'm frustrated with the need to chase salespeople and their quotas each month.
- I've had enough of under-motivated salespeople and high team turnover.
Learn how to hold salespeople accountable for the behaviors that lead them to success and stop spending your time and energy on things that don't pay off.
Increase your ability to dominate your marketplace
Your hosts will discuss how to:
- Improve your day-to-day activity visibility so you can course-correct non-productive habits.
- Use innovative technology tools designed to support your coaching initiatives.
- Reenergize your team and reinforce positive behaviors by gamifying their sales experience.
As an award-winning sales trainer, industry speaker, mentor, and author of Accountability The Sandler Way, Hamish Knox brings his career successes in media, communications, software, and professional sports to clients throughout Canada and the U.S.
An Expert in the Devine® Assessment tool and leader in the area of hiring and assessing sales talent, Haley helps companies develop and implement transformative growth strategies and systems designed to improve performance and overall results.
VP of Sandler Online Learning & Development
Mike Montague shares his knowledge and expertise by way of social media and other avenues with quality content and resources designed for sales professionals and managers all over the globe. He is also an accomplished writer, contributing to the Sandler book, LinkedIn The Sandler Way, business magazines, and the Sandler Blog.